Wednesday, July 4, 2012

And people wonder why I push them away.

And people wonder why I push them away. 
Here's the story...

Boy asks girl out in a weird way. Girl questions it. Boy asks clearly. Girl finds boy slightly annoying but says yes because she thinks he deserves a fair chance. Two days later and ignored texts it's 4th of July. Girl sends text Happy 4th! Boy sends back numerous text messages on how he needs to find himself and get closer with god and how he wants to break up. Girl gets upset and his terrible excuse for a break up and calls him out on it. Boy keeps texting the same stupid things about being a child of God and how he could let a sister at his church help me. Girl gets even more pissed because boy obviously didn't listen when she said she has a relationship with him and goes to church. Boy asks for girl to stop texting him. Girl does it anyway one more time to tell him that if he thinks stupid excuses will land him as a friend to her still then he's crazy. As of now boy doesn't respond.

Now I'll say if this doesn't make my thoughts and ideas on relationships being shit and guys needing to grow up any farther in those directions then I don't know what. Lost all respect for that person. I wasn't even that interested I was more pissed off by the crap excuses than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment