Friday, April 5, 2013

She's like a hand that fits perfectly into mine. I call her my home. She's become one of the most important people in my life and I don't know I'd go without her. I've spent the last week halfway miserable because I felt like We were both being so distant with each other. I don't think I really took the time to step back and take a look at things and see that maybe we weren't being distant but maybe we were just both over the whole in one anothers face with love phase and more into focusing on the future. I think we both want a future that is together and I didn't take the time to remember that while I was miserable. This whole week I felt like I was losing the best thing that's ever happened to me. I felt like the one thing that was going right was going all wrong. I underestimate things way too much and never find the good either.

Here it is Friday and we talked for literally like a total of probably 30 minutes and it's already brought everything I loved in her right back to me. It's made me realize I shouldn't doubt everything because in the end it will all be okay we will be okay.
From like 2 weeks ago but it still makes me smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment