Sunday, March 3, 2013

2 Month Anniversary!!

She's the girl that makes my heart skip a beat. She makes it nearly impossible to breathe. Sometimes I feel like all the walls are caving in yet I'm smiling. I never thought I'd be in love after how badly things were for me a year or two ago. I never thought I'd find someone who makes me so happy I cry. I love her so much that I feel like I'd die without her. I can say that and mean it with everything I have.

Before I was so obsessed with love and finding the right person and she came at the wrong time and literally saved me from myself. Through everything I've been put through the last month she's the only thing that I've been certain about. We've gotten through all the challenges together. We've become stronger at times when I felt like we were falling apart. I know I still doubt things from time to time but it's her who makes them go away and puts a smile back on my face.

She has the ability to make me happy and calm me down in the hardest and saddest moments. She puts up with me when I'm pmsing and being a bitch. She lets me know when I'm annoying her and tells me the smallest things. She's my best friend and my girlfriend all in one.

She's the first person I feel like I can actually trust. It's scary and amazing all at once. I feel like I met the perfect person. I feel like she's my forever.

Today is 2 months not counting anything before and I all I want to do is shout to the world how she makes me feel inside. She makes me feel beautiful, strong, funny, and happy. She's my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment