Saturday, March 16, 2013

To know what love is.


It's so weird to finally know what love is. To actually feel my heart skip a beat or to actually feel like I am suffocating. I mean the suffocating part in a good way. 
It's nice to be with someone who feels how I feel wants the same things and loves me even when I'm moody or acting stupid. I'm constantly thinking about the future. I'm constantly waiting for our future. I think I became the happiest I've been my whole life the moment I started dating her and it only gets better every day. She's the reason I wake up in the mornings. 
I'm finally learning what love really is and it's not easy sometimes for me but it's worth it. I'm learning how to fight for something I want for the first time in my life. I may get scared that I will lose her sometimes but I'm still learning. I'm still trying to take a back seat and let love run it's course. It's not easy to be open when you generally are closed but I'm getting to it. In order to love you have to grow up. You have to go through the worst to get to the good.  "You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to gain. Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain."

Throughout this entire journey I have been on with her I've realized that god had the right idea for me all along. God knew what he was doing when he brought her in. It makes me want to cry when I think about where I would be right now if she hadn't came in. God knew I needed saving and I feel like I could never ever be thankful enough for what I ended up with which was the love of a lifetime. 

I think in order to truly love and be yourself you have to find what makes you...you. You have to be you in order to love someone else. IF you aren't you how can you expect someone to love you. To love you for who you are.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

I think I've found myself and love all at once. I'm one lucky girl to have her and I don't want to ever take her for granted.

15 days till I see her. 18 days till 3 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment